SE Bikes BMX Vans PK Ripper Looptail 2022 - Red
Bixby Bicycles has BMX Bikes; check out the SE Bikes. With over 40 years of production, the PK Ripper is the most famous and longest-running bike in the history of BMX. It honors a legacy that is both innovative and timeless. SE Bikes collaborated with Vans (the original action sports footwear and apparel company) to produce the first-ever limited-edition Vans PK Ripper. The bike is adorned with details like Vans x Cult tires and grips, a Vans checkerboard pad set, and even Vans ‘66 valve caps. Vans was established in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is part of the BMX culture. Many top riders throughout the sport's history, including “PK” himself, Perry Kramer, have worn Vans shoes and ridden in many Vans-sponsored BMX races and events. Vans produced Vans x SE Bikes PK Ripper shoes with reflective checkerboard detailing and PK Ripper sidewall art to complete this excellent PK Ripper collaboration. So get the bike and get rippin’! Limit one per customer.
- Vans edition 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, looptail rear end, seat stays wrap, Diamond Dropouts.
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Full Cr-Mo “Off the Wall” Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing bars
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Vans x Cult 20” x 2.1” Tires
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, '66 Dice Valve Caps, Alloy Rear Wheel Washers
- 24 pounds