KICKR Headwind Bluetooth Fan
The WAHOO KICKR HEADWIND is the first ever smart fan, designed with the cyclist in mind. Its targeted airflow pattern mirrors the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding. The KICKR HEADWIND is sensor controlled, so as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed, and there are also four manual speed settings to set your own ideal airflow. With speeds of over 30 mph, the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during the toughest training sessions.
- Manual Mode: Select from four-speed settings to set your ideal airflow
- Speed Mode: Pair to KICKR or speed sensor to match fan speed to bike speed
- Heart Rate Mode: Pair to ANT+ heart rate monitor to increase airflow as the heart rate goes up
- POWERFUL AIRFLOW: With wind speeds topping out at 30 mph (18 kph) the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during your hardest efforts.
- TARGETED AIRFLOW PATTERN: The targeted airflow pattern of the KICKR HEADWIND is designed to mirror the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding a bicycle.
- SENSOR CONTROL: Control the speed of your KICKR HEADWIND by pairing your ANT+ speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer directly to the fan. As your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed.
- APP-BASED FAN SPEED CONTROL: Pair to the Wahoo Fitness App via Bluetooth for easy fan speed control from your smartphone.
- 4 MANUAL FAN SPEEDS: Control the KICKR HEADWIND with a simple press of a button. Four (4) preprogrammed fan speeds allow you to select your ideal airflow.
- KICKR DESK COMPATIBLE: The KICKR HEADWIND was specially designed to fit with the KICKR DESK. The wheels on the KICKR HEADWIND allow you to roll the fan into position when attached to your KICKR DESK.
- Up to 30 mph (48 kph) of high-velocity cooling
- Compatible with all Wahoo smart trainers
- Compatible with Wahoo TICKR and ANT+ heart rate monitors
- Compatible with Wahoo RPM and ANT+ speed sensors
View set-up instructions on Wahoo Headwind page